Information for speakers and moderators
Detailed information on the points below will be available in due course.
- ICHST 2021 Congress will be organized virtually using Zoom platform.
- You will be able to join all virtual sessions through the congress website after logging in to the User zone. Virtual sessions, abstract submission forms, and registration for the congress are accessible through the User zone using the same username and password. If you submitted an abstract, your login credentials remain the same. You will not receive any join links by email.
- The oral sessions will be live. Presenters will give live talks during the webinar. They will run PowerPoint presentation on their own computer and will share their screen via Zoom.
- Presenters will be required to submit their PowerPoint presentation before the congress. The submitted presentation will serve as a backup and will only be used if they are not able to share the presentation via Zoom due to unexpected technical issues.
- Presenters will be able to upload the pre-recorded presentation in mp4 format through the User zone. This is fully optional. You can pre-record your presentation if you cannot take part in the live session personally due to time zone differences. Some suggestions on how to pre-record your presentation will be published on the congress website
- We strongly recommend to download the Zoom desktop client and to install it on your computer. It is also possible to join the Zoom webinar from your Internet browser using the web client. The Zoom web client allows joining a Zoom meeting or webinar without downloading any plugins or software. However, the web client has limited features and should only be used if you can't access the other options.
- Detailed instructions on how to download and install the Zoom desktop client will be available shortly.
- You will be able to familiarize yourself with Zoom before the congress. Further information will be available shortly.